Sunday, May 16, 2010

5 pounds!

Not sure how I managed to pull this off, but kudos to me anyway. :) I knew I had a good week (with the eating for sure) not as much exercise as I would've liked, but anyway. I'm happy.

18 pounds to go by my birthday ... though I hope that isn't too much of a goal.

Got rid our Husky today. :( I figured it would be for the best, as she spends her days in a kennel and we just haven't the time and/or energy some days. She's gone to a great family, so I feel OK about it. One of my sons isn't very impressed though, but I'm hoping that despite the fact he's not please, he at least understands. We've still a Maltese, though he doesn't have the same energy as the larger dog - which actually, makes things a little easier. Anyway. I'll leave that for tomorrow as I'm in a hurry now and just wanted to post my weight loss!

1 comments:

Desperately Seeking Thin said...

No its definitely not too late to join the start date is tomorrow! Good luck and I'm glad you joined!

Post a Comment