Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Challenge!



Yay! My first weight loss challenge ... and boy do I need the motivation! Thankfully, I do feel ready. :) I have to admit, that today wasn't the greatest start, but it was a holiday here and I wanted to enjoy the day without worry, so I don't feel guilty at all.

I started my day off with a coffee (guilty vice, one that I've really no intentions on ever giving up!) but it's with milk and only one sugar, again, I feel no shame!

However ... I did drink 2 beer today while playing washer toss in the sun ... o well.

Supper was great, a healthy, low fat, low cal Chicken Enchilada and small fruit salad without anything added.

I hate to admit it, but I'm up a pound and half since last week - but I'm confident all will work out, also, no exercise today aside from the washer toss.

Alright, the scale image I'm hating to show for all to see! (I know, they look dirty LOL)



Challenge Goals

1. To lose 25 pounds. (Will bring me down to 145lbs and at a safe 2lb a week loss!)
2. Strength train twice a week regularly.
3. Follow and comment on at least 3 other participates weekly.
4. Post at least one picture and recipe of a meal I've prepared weekly.

5. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT!

3 comments:

Lily Fluffbottom said...

Good luck with your challenge! I wonder, do you have a time frame to achieve this goal? I mean, when does your summer challenge end?

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lily! Challenge ends August 24th I believe ...

Ro said...

Good luck with your goals.!!
Its amazing how we are all on the same path for so many different reasons and results.
We can totally do this!
Now if I saw 169 on my scale I would be hollering up and down the street..lol....

Post a Comment